Intensive Driving Courses BournemouthPhone 07725 107315 / 01202 064274
Intensive Driving Courses Bournemouth
If you would prefer to complete your test sooner rather than later, then getting intensive driving instruction is probably what you require.
What I am about to do is illustrate the simple steps involved in receiving your driving licence with an intensive driving course in Bournemouth.
1. Give me a call and also tell me when you wish to pass your driving test by.
This really is important, and needs to end up being the first thing because I can help you save time and cash.
2. You have to have passed your theory test, if you haven't, you must phone me so I will help you sort that.
3. So you've successfully passed your theory test, right now we will book in your own practical test.
You have to do this along with me since I have got to look at my availability, the probability is in case you book by yourself and inquire if I am readily available, I probably won't be.
4. How to decide how many hours of instruction you need. Assuming you have never ever driven before then booking Thirty hrs is actually a very good option.
If you are going to want more time we are able to add to that.
5. When do you want your tuition? In a week, around a couple of weeks, maybe a month, I can also actually teach you over the week-ends.
An intensive driving course does not have to be thirty or forty hours in a week, you'll be able to do 10 hours weekly over the period of a calendar month.
So pick up your phone and give me a call.